Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014

Song Of The Month - May '14

Omg, I know it's already June. Omg, I know I've been lazy. Omg, I know all you fans have been waiting desperately for this. Omg, I know... well... no, that's it. I didn't forget it, procrastination is just a good friend of mine.

Honestly, I'm often bored by these slow, all-acoustic songs sung by some guy who has a soft voice and serious brown eyes. Nick Mulvey is an exception. His eyes aren't brown. So it's ok.
The song "Cucurucu" starts slowly, with Nick telling a story and a subtle guitar in the background. If I wouldn't have been interested in listening to the story I would have just ignored the radio, but fortunately I gave it a chance. When the drums began, the song won over me and I looked it up on he internet.
It's a warm, nostalgic song, not one of those deadly serious ones, mainly because of the "cucurucu"-part and the beautiful melody. I really love it, this song makes me calm down and feel hopeful. Also a good song to listen to before you go to sleep. Sweet dreams. This time no soundcloud:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen