Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

Good Instant Pictures

Let's start this year with something good. Oh, something good. Oh, something good. Oh, something good tonight. This was an Alt-J reference. But at first the bad news: There won't be a song of the month for December. Simply because it's 1) too late, 2) I don't have one and 3) I just don't want to write so much. Now look at some pictures to cheer you up.

These are some instant pictures I consider as good ones. The cameras I used were the Instax Mini 90 and the Instax 210. I love instant cameras. And notebooks.

Cats ♥ Soooo cute! Now you're happy again. For sure.

Me, my cat and I, my cat.

I own a lighthouse and owned a treehouse.

Double exposure in the middle. Oh, and again the lighthouse. Oops.

Brighton. I don't know how this thing in the middle happened, but it looks cool.

Awww yeah. Modern art and street art. Salamanca is in Spain, btw.

Yeah, sometimes my camera doesn't work properly. Triple exposure in the middle.

To Be Continued

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen